Delivery & Returns
- Please note that the order processing times are separate from the shipping times you see at checkout. All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email.
- You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. Please allow for any potential delays due to a high volume of orders or postal service problems that are outside of our control.
- The shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. The charges will vary depending on whether you opt for Standard Delivery or Next Day Delivery. Please note, all orders qualify for free standard 48-hour delivery.
- Our Christmas returns policy applies to all items bought from 1st December to 24th December, return date extended to 1st January. Email notification and package must be sent by latest 1st January to be within the policy.
- Our standard policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since receipt of your purchase, sadly we can’t offer you a refund.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, have the original tags on and be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging please.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within five working days.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Accidental items that are not EVE&DAY will be the responsibility of the sender. We will do our best to facilitate this return to you but cannot make any promises.
- Exchanges are not part of our returns policy.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org